Our Core Values Mean More Value for Our Customers
Our core values are the guiding principles that define our company. These values are embraced and reflected in every aspect of our business practices.
Strength Rooted in Our Core Values
- Safety - The relentless pursuit of Safety excellence…How we think, act and execute.
- Integrity - To be ethical and respectful in everything we do, say and stand for.
- Excellence - Producing the highest quality work in everything we do that satisfies the diverse needs and exceeds the expectations of everyone that relies on us.
- Community - Building relationships with those we come into contact with that are based on respect for our diversity and differences and that are enduring and mutually satisfying.
- Driven - To be fact based in our decision making, to foster growth (personal, professional and enterprise) and to achieve results.
Core Values in Action - Community
During the week of January 4th, 2017, UVL sponsored its second annual Wounded Warrior Hero’s deer hunt in Laredo, TX.
It was a pleasure and honor to host two Wounded Warriors, Corporal(R) Josh Lewko(Covington, LA) and Specialist Fourth Class(R) Alan Knight (Laurel, MS). Josh served with the 2d Marine Division and Alan served with the 82d Airborne Division. Both had extensive combat service. We thank them for their service to our country and sacrifices made. Freedom is not free.
We had an awesome time, saw a lot of deer, and our guests were able to harvest a couple of bucks and hogs for the freezer.
We really appreciate all the hard work and effort of the team to make this happen and hopefully we can continue this in the future as part of our core value - Community.
To learn more go to: http://woundedwarheroes.org
L-R: Front Row: Darrell Wright, Stan Stricklen, SP4 Alan Knight, CPL Josh Lewko, LTG Frank Kearney, Ross Rogers
Back Row: Caesar Collazo, Frankie Leal, Gary Mather, Alan Clark, Frank Leal
Josh Lewko with Hog
Alan Knight with Buck
Josh Lewko with Buck