The term ‘United Vision Logistics' or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website, UVL Acquisition Holding, LLC and affiliates whose principal office is 4021 Ambassador Caffery Prkwy, Suite 200 Bldg A, Lafayette, LA 70503. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Submitting or Posting Content
When you participate in the uvlogistics.com message board you are granting us certain rights to use yours postings. By participating, you grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, non-terminable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, market, publish, display, store, distribute, create derivative works based upon, and promote such posts in any medium, without limitation, the right to publish your name in connection with your post; and the right to sublicense any or all of these rights. You acknowledge that we own all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created using or incorporating the post. By posting, you warrant and represent that: (i) the post does not and will not infringe on any copyright or any other third party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation; and (ii) you have the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and (iii) that each person depicted in any picture or photograph that you submit as part of the post, if any, has provided consent to the use of the photograph. No compensation will be paid for the use of your post, including, without limit, any photograph you may provide. These postings do not reflect the views of United Vision Logistics; and we do not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or review any Postings on the Site. We assume NO responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such Postings. You are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing disclosure of the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.