We Empower Our Fleet Owners
As a fleet owner, access to a large, diverse freight base and competitive rates can take your fleet to the next level.
With the on-board Qualcomm IVMS system, our fleet owners are able to monitor overall truck performance (idling, average speed, fuel usage and average miles per gallon), helping them ensure they're getting the maximum performance from their trucks. And because of our complete suite of information technology tools, we can help reduce your empty miles and ensure you're fairly compensated for every mile of every load.
Call us at 1-866-407-4140.
Ready to Apply?
- 1. Are you applying as
- 2. Are you under 22 years of age ?
- 3. Do you have any drug or alcohol related traffic offenses
in the last 5 years (DWI, DUI, open container, etc.) ?
- 4. Have you had more than 2 motor vehicle accidents in the past 3 years (regardless of fault) ?
- 5. Are you currently on probation or parole? Have you been within the last year?
- 6. Have you been in jail within the last year?
- 7. Have you been convicted of a felony within the last year ?
- If applying for a DOT regulated driver position, you will be required to utilize electronic logging devices.
Please select “I agree” below to proceed. I Agree
We're sorry. Based on your answers to our prequalification questions, you are not currently eligible.
Randall Breaux, K S & R Services - St Martinville, LA
"Work is more steady with United Vision than with anyone else. I work every day instead of once or twice a week."
William J. Leblanc - New Iberia, LA
"Been with 19 years - always treated me right. Steady work."
Howard Viator, Howard Viator Trucking - New Iberia, LA
"I feel comfortable here. I enjoy the terminal I work at. They work well with me."
Carlos Reyna, - Houston, TX
"I've been in this business for 20 years and UVL has been the best company to work for. They are fair with their drivers. Terminal 501 has been the best terminal that I've been associated with and our dispatcher, Larry, really is the best."
Gregg Carona, - Tomball, TX