Our Drivers Make Our Company Run!
- Must have CDL
- Minimum age: 22 years old for drivers of any type of equipment, 25 years old for Passenger vans
- Experience in one of the following equipment types is mandatory: flatbed, mini-float, single-axles, tandems, step decks, one-ton, hotshot
- Verifiable OTR experience
- Good safety record/ MVR
- Pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Acceptable background check
Please call 1-866-407-4140.
Ready to Apply?
- 1. Are you applying as
- 2. Are you under 22 years of age ?
- 3. Do you have any drug or alcohol related traffic offenses
in the last 5 years (DWI, DUI, open container, etc.) ?
- 4. Have you had more than 2 motor vehicle accidents in the past 3 years (regardless of fault) ?
- 5. Are you currently on probation or parole? Have you been within the last year?
- 6. Have you been in jail within the last year?
- 7. Have you been convicted of a felony within the last year ?
We're sorry. Based on your answers to our prequalification questions, you are not currently eligible.
Randall Breaux, K S & R Services - St Martinville, LA
"Work is more steady with United Vision than with anyone else. I work every day instead of once or twice a week."
William J. Leblanc - New Iberia, LA
"Been with 19 years - always treated me right. Steady work."
Howard Viator, Howard Viator Trucking - New Iberia, LA
"I feel comfortable here. I enjoy the terminal I work at. They work well with me."
Carlos Reyna, - Houston, TX
"I've been in this business for 20 years and UVL has been the best company to work for. They are fair with their drivers. Terminal 501 has been the best terminal that I've been associated with and our dispatcher, Larry, really is the best."
Gregg Carona, - Tomball, TX