Driven to Deliver :: Resources | Accessibilty - United Vision
United Vision Logistics strives to make its products and services accessible for all users, including people with disabilities.
United Vision Logistic's web site is monitored and tested regularly internally to identify any usability issues as well as discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site. Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents and multimedia accessibility efforts are under way. United Vision Logistics will provide reasonable alternative formats upon request until this effort is completed.
As we continue to improve our Web site, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement, so you will know the progress we are making.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly to us via our contact us page.