Driven to Deliver :: Join Us | Drivers - United Vision
Drivers Make Our Company Run!
- Must have CDL
- Minimum age: 22 years old for drivers of any type of equipment, 25 years old for Passenger vans
- Experience in one of the following equipment types is mandatory: flatbed, mini-float, single-axles, tandems, step decks, one-ton, pickup
- Verifiable OTR experience
- Good safety record/ MVR
- Pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Acceptable background check
Please call 1-866-407-4140.
Ready to Apply?
Click here for our online application. You will be contacted promptly (within 24 hours) of applying. Applications usually take 20 minutes to fill out.
- 1. Are you applying as
- 2. Are you under 22 years of age ?
- 3. Do you have any drug or alcohol related traffic offenses
in the last 5 years (DWI, DUI, open container, etc.) ?
- 4. Have you had more than 2 motor vehicle accidents in the past 3 years (regardless of fault) ?
- 5. Are you currently on probation or parole? Have you been within the last year?
- 6. Have you been in jail within the last year?
- 7. Have you been convicted of a felony within the last year ?
- If applying for a DOT regulated driver position, you will be required to utilize electronic logging devices.
Please select “I agree” below to proceed. I Agree
We're sorry. Based on your answers to our prequalification questions, you are not currently eligible.
Randall Breaux, K S & R Services - St Martinville, LA
"Working with UVL for 7 years – they're people that care, wouldn't switch for anything in the world."
Renee Shelton, Renee's Trucking - Jeanerette, LA
"Work is more steady with United Vision than with anyone else. I work every day instead of once or twice a week."
William J. Leblanc - New Iberia, LA
"Been with 19 years - always treated me right. Steady work."
Howard Viator, Howard Viator Trucking - New Iberia, LA